THE 2020 TRENDS & MATERIALS
DOWN TO EARTH
This trend appears to be close to neo-humanism as it puts the mankind back at the center of everything.
- Craftmanship is reinvented- local and unique
- It leads to consider consumption in a more eco-friendly manner
- Types of craftmanship: weaving, braiding and wickering
- Materials: glass, raw wood, clay and ceramic
A daring trend that stands against fordism and standardization. Each object is personalized and unique.
- Unique products and a new hyperconnected Z generation
- Pop vibes, transparency and brightness, graphic elements, geometrical shapes and monochrome environments
- Types of craftmanship: