- New concept store inaugurated on July 23rd, at Haneda Airport Terminal 3, departures area, in Japan.
- The store experience is around the idea that:
- people will live unforgettable moments during their customer journey
- they will be treated to pre-flight beauty experiences suitable for, before embarking to another journey
- This concept store is divided in 3 zones; the Personal Beauty Zone (featuring My Beauty Lounge), the Discovery Zone (featuring the Ultimune Gate, the Beauty Table & My Select Wall) and the Gift Zone (featuring Furoshiki wrapping design)
- The brand wants to:
- engage more in brand loyalty
- celebrate Shiseido core values with a distinctive Japanese offer & services, and as well as the sense of being implemented in an airport
- commit to digitalization, personalization and exclusivity
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
POST-COVID SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE
- Brand commitment to high levels of hygiene
- Brand commitment to digital experiences & contactless device in a post-covid pandemic period
“With digital interactive tools and contactless testers, travelers can be assured of high hygiene standards and shop with a peace of mind. We invite them to make the boutique a must-visit stop on their journey.”, said Tatsuya Nagai, Shiseido Travel Retail Japan Vice President.
- Center of the store stage dedicated to Ultimune, one of the brand symbols & main successes, with over 200 awards. Last release Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate III put forward through